Wednesday 1 May 2013

Ganga... The Holy River

I was searching for something on Google and found a very convincing and good article on river Ganga written by Ritesh K Srivastava  entitled "Har Har Gange"Here is the link for the same:

 http://zeenews.india.com/news/states/i-har-har-/i-gangey_598802.html

I love the way he started describing the river and it's near by area. The third paragraph with the words "dry sand bed" cached my eyes. Importance of river and rituals of Indian culture explained well enough. 



But at end of reading this article, I really amazed about the fact. Do we really pray to Ganga? Do we really finds the water of our Holy river clean? If we are really care to believe having holy river, why we are making it impure? 

I appreciate article writer for writing about the keeping Holy River "HOLY" by keeping it clean. 

Nice Article!! 

Har Har Gange....

No comments:

Post a Comment